Monday, January 26, 2009

Down time





Our trip to Montana was very fun. We spent a lot of time being together. Since no other family lives there, we just stayed at Jed's parents home. It was relaxing and comfortable. And just SO FUN!

Eliza just loved the piano. She was so cute, standing up and plinking the notes with her tiny fingers.






Jed and Ryan played pool... a lot. And once Bart and Emily arrived for Christmas, if the three boys were missing, you could find them by the pool table. :)



We teased Ryan about the uncomfortable naps he took. He would only be semi-reclined on a loveseat that was way too short for him.

























Ryan in his work clothes as the most brilliant of all the Electrical Engineers at the Conoco Philips plant. :)





This is Michel and I after completing our humungus puzzle, as is our Christmas tradition.



Okay, this was funny. Benjamin put on a show for everyone - standing up on the coffee table and singing. It was hilarious. I can specifically remember that he recited the Pledge of Allegiance and sang Praise to the Man many times. By the end he had some dramatic moves to go along with the words. It was quite entertaining! I think he was making the most of the opportunity to dance on the coffee table... the amount of attention he was getting was probably an incentive too. :)

4 comments:

Merianne said...

You're so lucky to have such great in-laws as Ryan & Michele! They have always been one of my favorite aunts & uncles - I truly mean that! Looks like you had a great time with everybody!

Mindy said...

I love that picture of Benny snuggling with his Grandma. And Eliza is so cute playing on the piano. Wish I could have been there for the performance, too. Ben is so cute. It was fun to talk to him for a minute today. Love yoU!

Brittany said...

That picture was hilarious! I wish I could have seen that performance! What a cutie! he reminds me of you... remember when you LOVED to perform in front of people and would sing and sing until we had to start clapping to make you stop! but then you would say "I'm not finished!!" SOOO cute!!

Melanie Anne said...

Brittany is right--I do remember you doing very long shows!! You were such a darling little girl. So are you children. I love all these pictures. It sounds like you had such a wonderful time with your in laws. I am so glad! Love you Erin!