Monday, January 26, 2009

More snow play




Check that out! Jed and Benjamin are inside a snow cave that we made. The day after we were jumping off the balcony the snow got hard and icy. The big pile the guys had built up became a perfect place to carve out a cave, so Ryan and Jed went to work. Benjamin helped out by being the guinea pig and trying to worm his way through the tunnel in the first stages. By the time it was done, all three of us (Jed, Ben & me) could fit inside the cave. It was pretty cool. :)





Michel and Eliza came out to see how things were shaping up.

















At the end Benjamin climbed on top and broke through. Here he is having fun poking his head out the top.




READY, AIM, FIRE!


A day or two after Christmas, Ryan, Bart, Jed and I went shooting at the outdoor range. We stapled a long row of little balloons along the target board and then shot at them with the pistols. You won't believe this, but, I came out on top! I hit more balloons than any of the guys. Nice! :)





















6 comments:

Mindy said...

Go Erin!!! Brittany is a really good aim, too. Totally wasted talent, I think. :) The snow cave looks awesome! I'm jealous.

Michel said...

I'm so glad you beat the boys, it is good for them to have a girl show them how it's done. It was fun visiting the fun memories through your pictures and thoughts. We MISS you all. Love Grandma Walker

Ashley said...

Justin saw that last picture and just said "Awesome." So there you go, J's stamp of approval. Erin with a handgun. Never thought I'd see the day.

Brittany said...

Good job Erin!! The girls in our family are good shots!! :)

Anonymous said...

Thats my girl!!!!! Dad

Melanie Anne said...

Way to go Erin!!!