July 24, 2012
Ben just told me something funny. I said, "Ben, aren't you going to write a thank you letter to Grandma on this piece of paper?" He answered, "Yeah, but I couldn't figure out how to spell 'Dear' so I kept crossing it out.... and then I tried to go online to find out how to spell it, but all I could type was 'how to spell ...' and then I didn't know how to spell 'Dear', so...."
FUNNY!
(By the way, he is not supposed to use the internet without me, but he conveniently forgets that quite often!)


1 comment:
Oh my gosh! That is hillarious! Seriously. I was in 7th grade before I heard of the internet, and then I referred to it as the information superhighway for the next four years. :) The next generation is going to be a hoot.
PS Can I just tell you how impressed I am that you not only blog, but you keep a journal for your FOUR children. I didn't even finish my kids baby books. I am a failure!
Post a Comment