On August 17th, I went to the Imagination Station Children's Museum in Toledo, Ohio, with my good friend, Anona Davis. The kids and I have been there a bunch of times over the past years, but it seriously never fails to be a new exciting adventure! This children's museum is stuffed with fun, entertaining, and interesting stuff. We discover new cool activities every time we go. I think this one is even better than the Children's Museum at the Gateway in Salt Lake City, which is also a great one. Anyway, I told Jed's mom about this super fun place and she bought us a season pass! I am really looking forward to bringing Jed along next time, getting to bring Jed's parents when they come visit in October, and taking trips to it during the winter months. Yay!
Fireman Ben is scaling the side of the burning building. This kid is hard to pin down at this place. There are so many fascinating things to do and look at!
Sam and Mommy playing with the sailboats.
This is my friend, Anona, and her little girl, Lillian. Her three older boys were off with Ben... maybe riding the racecar simulator ride or exploring other exhibits. It's a kid's heaven.
Apparently Sam did not want to be on the seat of the tractor! I had to include this picture because of sweet Eliza's concerned look.
Sam and Lillian jumping on the big piano keyboard.
Eliza standing by the stroller on the sidewalk. Time to head back home!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
What a blast! Darling pics of the kids! I see ur carseat cover! ;)
that place looks like a blast! If we make it out to Detroit before you move, you'll have to take us there!
Post a Comment