Friday, August 24, 2012

Swim Lessons 2012

Ben and Eliza took swim lessons this summer. Eliza was in a preschool swim class and she definitely made progress in feeling comfortable in the water and putting her head under. She is such a cutie!

Ben took three sessions of lessons, each with five classes and a party. When he started he was not a fan of putting his head under the water either, but by the end he was starting to swim all by himself. He had a lot of fun at his lessons, and has much more confidence being in the water than he did at the start of the summer. Success!

2 comments:

Jamie said...

We miss the community center! I'm so glad they are becoming such great swimmers!

Mindy said...

That looks like a cool pool! I need to find some good lessons for Jack. I really liked the first couple of days of the ones Jack went to, but I think he actually regressed after that. Maybe he just needs to get older. Ben looks like he is loving it!