Jed gave baby Charlotte a name and a blessing at church on Sunday, August 5. She looked like a sweet angel in her pretty white blessing gown. She was exactly 3 months old.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My sisters and I have created a cooking blog, The Sisters’ Cafe. We all love to cook and collect our favorite recipes. We set up this cooking blog to share our passion of good food with our friends and family! Come and visit, and let us know what you think! Click the picture above to visit our blog.
3 comments:
Oh Erin, she looks just beautiful and the dress is darling! I wish so much that I could have been there. What a bummer to live so far away. You have a beautiful family.
What a beautiful precious baby. She is adorable sis. And her dress is gorgeous! So wish I could have been there.
What a beautiful little lady! I was there for Sammy's blessing. Too bad I couldn't be there for little miss Charlotte. Little girl blessing outfits are certainly a lot more fun than little boy ones, aren't they. :)
Post a Comment