On August 2nd, the kids and I went to the dinosaur exhibit in Ann Arbor with my medical school friends, Melody Aanderud and Ashley Pace and their kids. We had a fun time!
Eliza, Eirik, Ben, and Sam are standing in front of the saber tooth tiger display. Eirik Aanderud is Ben's good buddy.
Eliza and Sam are standing in front of two big wooly mammoth skeletons.
Sam is sitting in a big canoe that the kids can play in.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
These are such great pictures! Your kids look so much like you Erin!
You are such a darling Mom, Erin. I want to be your kid! It looks like they had a lot of fun- what a bunch of hams!!
That picture of Ben with his head in that dinosaur's mouth made me laugh out loud. That face! What a goofy kid. You look beautiful, too. I forgot to say, but you looked especially beautiful at the conservatory, too.
Post a Comment