Sunday, August 12, 2012

misc July 2012 photos. :)

On the fourth of July, Jed and I went to our friends, Melody and Paul Aanderud's home to do fireworks in the street. This is an annual event, and we always have a great time!

We have a few fireworks that our friends, Jared and Janese Hendricks, gave us a long time ago that we just rediscovered in the garage. :)  Jed has been lighting one off every now and then before the kids' bedtime. Getting to see a big, loud, and colorful firework is a great incentive to go brush teeth and put PJs on FAST!


Little Charlotte continues to grow and get cuter by the day. She's about 10 weeks old in this picture.  I just had to snap a little picture of her the other day. Such an angel.

We have kept busy this summer with lots of outings, including museums, parks, playgroups, library.... but on the days where we didn't have anything planned, I tried to either have friends over or do a few fun activities together. We have made homemade playdo, painted, and, in this case, cut out and decorated sugar cookies.

Little Charlotte is so quick to smile. She will practically give you a big bright smile if you even look at her! It is so darling! The other day I was smiling and talking to her and enjoying her darling little coos and giggles, and suddenly I realized my cheeks were aching because once I started I couldn't stop! :)

Silly Sammy is sucking (or chewing) on Charlotte's binki! He is a little goof!



Ben and Sam both wanted to have some Charlotte time this morning.  :)


Last of all, here is a video of Sam and Eliza holding Charlotte. Sam was being so sweet and cute to Charlotte, and she was being so patient with being held by an amateur, that I just had to record the moment. And one short moment turned into one pretty long one. :) I pieced the video to make this 6-minute portion.  It is a little long for anyone but me and the kids to really enjoy, and Grandparents too of course!

3 comments:

Jamie said...

Loved the video! Sammy is so sweet with Charlotte! I miss you all and seeing the kids all the time. Finn has no interest at all in Everleigh :)

Jan S said...

I loved all pics if the kids but couldn't pull up the video of Charlotte??
She is getting so big and what a doll! The shots of the kids holding her were darling! It sounds like you did some fun things this summer. I miss you all.

Mindy said...

These pictures were adorable! I love the day to day pictures.